Contacting the Surgery
Phone Number - 0151 933 7447
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
The surgery is staffed by trained receptionists from:
8.00am - 6.30pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
The surgery is closed at weekends.
Requests for appointments and visits should be made between 8.00am and 10.00 am.
Requests for non-urgent appointments, test results and prescriptions are best made between 3pm and 4pm when staff have more time to attend to you.
CAN YOU KINDLY CHECK WITH THE SURGERY THAT WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
Patient Participation Group
You are invited to join Bootle Village Surgery's Patient Participation Group. We welcome all patients and carers of patients at this practice.
The purpose of this engagement is to identify improvements that may be made in the delivery of services by the practice.
Please email all suggestions titled P.P.G to email@example.com or in writing to Nikki Reid Practice Manager.
Our most recent review as of 12th July 2016 the surgery has been marked 'Good' in all aspects.
Overall rating: Good
Are services safe: Good
Are services effective: Good
Are services caring: Good
Are services responding to peoples needs: Good
Are services well-led: Good
If you have any questions about this please contact the surgery.
Our latest Infection Control inspection was January 2018 which the surgery passed.
Policy on Accessible Information
Please click here if you need to see our Policy on Accessible Information.
To view our accessible information poster, click here.
Covid-19 - Notice under Regulation 3(4) of the Health Service Control of Patient Information Regulations 2002
- Purpose of this Notice
The purpose of this Notice is to require organisations to process confidential patient information for the purposes set out in Regulation 3(1) of COPI to support the Secretary of State’s response to Covid-19 (Covid-19 Purpose). "Processing" for these purposes is defined in Regulation 3(2) and includes dissemination of confidential patient information to persons and organisations permitted to process confidential patient information under Regulation 3(3) of COPI. 2
I consider this Notice is necessary to require organisations to lawfully and efficiently process confidential patient information as set out in Regulation 3(2) of COPI for purposes defined in regulation 3(1).
- Requirement to Process Confidential Patient Information 2.1. I hereby provide recipients with notice under Regulation 3(4) that I require you to process confidential patient information, including disseminating to a person or organisation permitted to process confidential patient information under Regulation 3(3) of COPI.
2.2. Organisations are only required to process such confidential patient information: 2.2.1. where the confidential patient information to be processed is required for a Covid-19 Purpose and will be processed solely for that Covid-19 Purpose in accordance with Regulation 7 of COPI; and
2.2.2. from the date of this Notice until 31 March 2022 (which includes a case where the dissemination of the information in question was authorised by a previous regulation 3(4) Notice and began before the date of this Notice but which continues on or after that date).
- Covid-19 Purpose
3.1 A Covid-19 Purpose includes but is not limited to the following:
- understanding Covid-19 and risks to public health, trends in Covid-19 and such risks, and controlling and preventing the spread of Covid-19 and such risks;
- processing to support the NHS Test and Trace programme;
- identifying and understanding information about patients or potential patients with or at risk of Covid-19, information about incidents of patient exposure to Covid-19 and the management of patients with or at risk of Covid-19 including: locating, contacting, screening, flagging and monitoring such patients and collecting information about and providing services in relation to testing, diagnosis, self-isolation, fitness to work, treatment, medical and social interventions and recovery from Covid-19;
- understanding information about patient access to health services and adult social care services and the need for wider care of patients and vulnerable groups as a direct or indirect result of Covid-19 and the availability and capacity of those services or that care;
- monitoring and managing the response to Covid-19 by health and social care bodies and the Government including providing information to the public about Covid-19 and its effectiveness and information about capacity, medicines, equipment, supplies, services and the workforce within the health services and adult social care services;
- delivering services to patients, clinicians, the health services and adult social care services workforce and the public about and in connection with Covid-19, including the provision of information, fit notes and the provision of health care and adult social care services; and
- research and planning in relation to Covid-19. 3
- Recording of processing
A record should be kept of all data processed under this Notice.
- Expiry of this Notice
If no further notice is sent to you, this Notice will expire on 31 March 2022.