Coming soon – PATCHS, new for online consultations
Our online consultation service will shortly be changing from eConsult to a new system called PATCHS.
With PATCHS you can continue to access your GP services and make online requests quickly and easily.
You will need to register to use PATCHS so, look out for the switch over on the home page of our website. Registering will make sure you can continue to get online advice and treatment for yourself, or someone you care for who is registered at our practice.
You can find out more about PATCHS here
What are the benefits of using PATCHS?
- Improved access to your GP practice. You can submit requests for help from your GP practice in your own time without having to wait on the phone to speak to a receptionist.
- Quick response. You will usually get a quicker response from a GP than having to wait for an appointment.
- Convenience. You can access a range of services including GP consultations, health advice, fit notes, medications, video consultations, and more online via PATCHS, without a visit to your GP practice.
- Easy to use. PATCHS is really simple to use – once you’ve registered you only need to answer a few questions to get help from your GP practice.
- Contact your GP practice in the way you prefer. Some people find it easier to describe their health problems more fully and accurately in writing than they could in a traditional telephone or face-to-face consultation. You can also take your time to answer questions, can review and edit them before submitting, and have a written record to refer back to in future.
- Support for those you care for. Carers can use PATCHS on behalf of patients who can't use PATCHS for themselves.
Content provided by NHS Cheshire and Merseyside - Sefton.
Published on Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:12:49 GMT
Modified on Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:27:11 GMT